Viz Wiz Radio Presents …
Web 2.0 Marketing: Tips & Strategies to Attract New Customers through Social Media
With Social Media Wiz,
(Click to play)
Over the past few years, the social media revolution has completely transformed the way consumers shop for goods and services. In the past, small businesses were able to maintain steady flow of new customers by simply placing advertisements in the Yellow Pages and local newspapers. But sites like Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook revolutionized the marketing process. The tried and true methods for attracting customers have become outdated and ineffective, and they no longer produce a meaningful return.
So, what can a small business do to recapture that flow of new customers? Join Marketing Wiz, Eric Duchin, as he shares his tips and strategies for using social media to attract prospects, build a strong following, and strengthen relationships with customers. In this lively interview, you will learn:
- The basics of Web 2.0 and how you can use it as a low-cost marketing tool.
- How to create and manage a Twitter account, LinkedIn profile, and Facebook Fan Page.
- How to promote your business using the big three social media sites.
- Strategies to increase your online visibility, gain expert status, and build a strong pipeline of prospects.
- Tips on providing value to your contacts and developing productive relationships with your network.
Want to roam around this site while still listening to the interview? Click here.
About the Expert:
Eric Duchin is Managing Director of Pinpoint Promotions & Marketing and Market YOUniversity which specializes in teaching users how to navigate Web 2.0 products such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and more. Previously, Eric was a Manager of Training at Vonage and led a team of 100+ call center employees. Eric’s high-profile clients include Vonage, Johnson & Johnson, Rutgers University, and McGraw Hill.
Information provided on this page and in the recorded interview is intended for informational purposes only, and is not legal advice.